Wednesday, October 17, 2007

He's still missing...

No, I have not gone officially missing , and I have not spent the last month looking for the missing duck. But there has been no sign of him, he must have flown south on us.

We got the pigs back from Kewaskum Foods on September 19th and quickly got them distributed to our customers. We have received rave reviews from all parties, I believe they are even tastier than last year's. I have had many home-grown BLTs already.

Speaking of BLTs , the garden is still going strong and we have lots of late-season produce that I need to do a better job of harvesting and taking care of.

It has been a lot of fun this summer as we have more and more meals that consist mostly of food that we have grown ourselves. Our grocery shopping now usually just means picking up some milk and fruit, with a few staples every now and then.

Not much else new, I'll try to do a better job of updating this month.

No comments: