Friday, July 27, 2007

Pork order forms are out!

I emailed pork order forms to our customers today. If you ordered half a hog from us and didn't get a form, let me know!

Finally got some rain yesterday, we were getting awfully dry around here.Not much else has been going on. I had a rebuilt transmission put into Black Betty, the farm truck last week, so she's in fine shape to take the hogs to market. I found a GIANT squash in the garden of a variety that I don't even remember planting, it must have been one of the plants I picked up at the garden center when they were closing everything out. It's about as big as a basketball and growing.

Please get those forms back to us by the first week of September, we need to know how you want those pigs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm......Braunschweiger!